Crocodile Ave.’s [Gamerz Heaven Director's Cut: Vol. 3 - Rush Version 2]

Rush is such a nice girl

“Can’t get my mind out of those memories
Now time to tell them don’t take my dream
Still music keeps on turning me from the words that hurt my soul
Removing doubts from my mind”

prettyprophet: 30 Days of Tentacles. Set it off.

funny_bunny: GAMERZ HEAVEN, HARDCORE TENTACLE YAOI SEX OFFICIAL DOUJINSHI.

Kawaii Pattycakes: RUSH X REN, BOYS X RUSH, TENTACLES X RUSH, ZAJI X RUSH! EVERYONE X RUSH! Rush is so oooohhhhhh…..AND THIS IS ALL CANON.

prettyprophet: From circle Crocodile Ave. and “Gangstar Yoshio” aka Maki Murakami herself.

Kawaii Pattycakes: She is the VERY BEST because of that.

funny_bunny: ALL ARTISTS SHOULD MAKE DECADENT WORKS AND BEAUTIFUL WORKS. That is how Rabbits roll!

prettyprophet: So we kinda thought we’d do this as the New Year’s post……..but fuck it, let’s have this year go out with a bang.

Kawaii Pattycakes: A fuck year!!!

prettyprophet: Pat here’s been real eager to see this out, obviously. I think we can say the same for you, right, Funny?

funny_bunny: Oh yes, I have promised my dear, dear lovelies this for EVER so long…AND NOW OUR DECADENCE HAS COME TO FRUITION. REVEL! REVEL IN THE RISQUE!

prettyprophet: …..and we’re also releasing this today because tomorrow night we’ll be drunk.

funny_bunny: DRUNK ON DEMON SEED.

Kawaii Pattycakes: KAITO YOU’RE NEXT.

prettyprophet: ak translated this. Send love his direction and maybe it’ll happen.

funny_bunny: AK IS GAMERZ MASTER. CHEERS FOR ALMIGHTY AK!

Kawaii Pattycakes: AK I WANNA GIVE YOU MORE HARLOCK!

prettyprophet: Fuck off with the caps. COMMISSIONS, get them in!

funny_bunny: SILENCE, WENCH! IT IS TENTACLE TIME! LET ME STRIKE AT YOUR SPIRITUAL ORIFICES! Oh oh, this doujinshi didn’t have much tentacle and that is very sad-making.

Kawaii Pattycakes: MOAR TENTACLE YAOIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii……

prettyprophet: Anything to add, nde?

nde: Happy New Year.

funny_bunny: 2010! YEAH!

Kawaii Pattycakes: YEAR OF YAOI!

prettyprophet: Year of shut the fuck up and die.

funny_bunny: PUPPIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Kawaii Pattycakes: OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM.

On Eros Heaven
On Hotfile
On Megaupload
On Second Zone

PSP:

On Hotfile
On Megaupload

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 Responses to “Crocodile Ave.’s [Gamerz Heaven Director's Cut: Vol. 3 - Rush Version 2]”

1. Zetrine says:

Thank you! ♥

2. [...] here to read the rest:  [The Rabbit Reich]Gamerz Heaven Director's Cut v.3 google_ad_client = "pub-4685063503042145"; google_ad_width = 336; google_ad_height = 280; [...]

3. Shelin says:

Wahh, thank you I’ve totally forgotten about this one. I love it, thanks :D

4. gera says:

thanks!

5. [...] Year’s Eve……“Gamerz Heaven Director’s Cut Vol. 3: Rush Version 2″. It’s not “version two” of a release, Maki Murakami just named it that way. Yeah, [...]

6. Haru says:

Thank you!

7. angel_guerrera says:

I raise my wine glass and say “Cheers!” GLUP!
    Again I raise it, and again I say “Cheers!” GLUB, GLUB, GLUB, GLUB!
    AAAANNNddd OnE mOre tiME “chhEEEErrrsSSSSS!”

rAISE your cup and DRINK every time you see TENTACLE TIME!!!! UIIIIIIII!!!!!! and NO TENTACLE TIME!!! BUT STILL PENETRATION TIME!!! pppffffffffffffttttt!!!!! xD xD xD

Thanks for this release, I think it’s wonderful
    ¡CHEEEEERRRSSSS!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

8. redsonjabelit says:

(testing, testing…) I’m angel_guerrera AND I can prove it!

With the cockrobin dance!!

PAPÁN-GAPÁN!!! PAPÁN-GAPÁN!!!
    WHO KILLED… THE COCK-ROBIN!!
    WHO KILLED… THE COCK-ROBIN!!

Now the doubts have been cleared up, I see this is a wordpress site, and I have an account in WP, so i wanted to used but I don’t know if its gonna work… ok. here i go.

9. prettyprophet says:

Glad to see you’ve found the Club, angel. Some warning: careful with which release you dance with here, they can be a bit……..rough. But I’m sure you realized that by dling this thing.

10. redsonjabelit says:

Thanks, prettyprophet! :D Well, my tastes in manga have a wide range, so i like Natsume Yuujinchou and Patalliro and doujinshis with tentacle sex! :P And, if I stumble upon something that really gets on my nerves, I just delete it. I don’t go all aroung screaming “HOW DO YOU DARE TO PUBLISH SOMETHING LIKE THIS’?!! and blHALBLAHBLAHBLAHBPLEHPLAH, I’m really a quiet and shy girl.
    On the other way, when I like some work, I really express my enjoyment :P with the

COCK ROBIN DANCE!!!

PAPÁN-GAPÁN!! PAPÁN-GAPÁN!!!
    WHOO KILLED… THE COCK-ROBIN!!
    WHOOO KILLED… THE COCK-ROBIN!!

11. prettyprophet says:

You gotta thank Emeryl over at OE for Patalliro more than us though, we’re just the ones who edit it; he’s the translator and main proponent of the thing. I pushed for Patalliro because as Rabbits, we needed to reach all demographics.

As for straight up hardcore yaoi, well, as long as there are series that we love, there will be yaoi pairings. Even if they make no sense.