20LIQUID & UB’s [A Certain Student's Lesgun]

RAILED

“And now there was only one voice, one demand; her own voice into which those millions had entered. A voice like the awful, deep rolling of thunder; a demand like the gathering together of great waters. A terrifying voice that made her ears throb, that made her brain throb, that shook her very entrails, until she must stagger and all but fall beneath this appalling burden of sound that strangled her in its will to be uttered.”

prettyprophet: okama’s pretty good, yeah?

Kawaii Pattycakes: He does the BEST loli!

prettyprophet: Thought you loved Harada best for loli.

Kawaii Pattycakes: I do! But okama does the sex for loli best! And he had Misaka and Shirai rape Saten and Uiharu! THAT IS THE BEST!

prettyprophet: …………..that was from Madara Sai.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Really?

prettyprophet: Yeah.

Kawaii Pattycakes: They kinda look close.

prettyprophet: It even says, “By Madara Sai”. Fucking blind.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Make it bigger!

prettyprophet: Alright, I’ll slap it all over the page, is that what you want?

Kawaii Pattycakes: okama and Madara Sai look the same!

prettyprophet: Probably because they’re working together on the thing.

Kawaii Pattycakes: ADMIT IT.

prettyprophet: I just DID.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Ahahahahaha I WIN!!!!

prettyprophet: You sure fucking did. Ok, “A Certain Scientific Railgun” doujinshi from circles UB (that’s okama) and 20LIQUID (that’s Madara Sai) called…”A Certain Student’s Lesgun”. Shocker.

Kawaii Pattycakes: To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjibou doujinshi!

prettyprophet: Yes, if you want to go for the whole Japanophile slut angle.

Kawaii Pattycakes: It’s all Japanese so it works. IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAPANESE.

prettyprophet: And the Cowslip’s in English.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Meanie.

prettyprophet: Yep. So download this doujinshi up, because you’re getting two artists for the bytes of one. First is okama’s “Super Electromagnetic Red Bean Soup”, then Madara Sai’s “A Certain Middle School Girls’ Idle Chatter”. Mikoto Misaka x Kuroko Shirai for the first.

Kawaii Pattycakes: And then Mikoto and Kuroko x Saten! Uiharu’s in it too!

prettyprophet: Gay and Lesbian Pride Month yo. So here’s this for the girls, for the fuck off moral guardians, for the lolicons, and of course, for the okama fans. Represent!

Kawaii Pattycakes: BIRI BIRI GHOST IN THE SHELL!

prettyprophet: It’s Machine.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Oops! Sorry!

prettyprophet: You have to get back into this fucking group.

Kawaii Pattycakes: I help Funbuns with……..stuff.

prettyprophet: You mean the yaoi?

Kawaii Pattycakes: Ummmmmmmm no.

prettyprophet: If you’re trying to pull a surprise, I know all about it. Gay Pride Month man, it’s obvious.

Kawaii Pattycakes: Well yaoi month was last month and we FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT.

prettyprophet: Which is why we got this month. Who makes the theme months up anyways? Oh that’s right, WE FUCKING DO. So YOU forgot about it and YOU dropped the ball.

Kawaii Pattycakes: This means next month is still WTF Month?

prettyprophet: I don’t even want to think about what month you guys are going to do.

Kawaii Pattycakes: No no no, that’s for you and nde next next month!

prettyprophet: Shut up, don’t want to hear.

Kawaii Pattycakes: FUFUFUFU NOW IT’S YOUR TURN TO SUFFER.

prettyprophet: Or you can just tell me and ruin Funny’s big surprises.

Kawaii Pattycakes: GAH.

prettyprophet: You need yourself a nice warm can of red bean soup, don’t you think?

Kawaii Pattycakes: Can I rail it into you after?

prettyprophet: Won’t be very warm then, will it?

Kawaii Pattycakes: It’s summer! Cool things are nice.

On holstein-bot
On Hotfile
Buy it hardcopy at Passing Fancy!

PSP:

On Hotfile

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 Responses to “20LIQUID & UB’s [A Certain Student's Lesgun]”

1. Fallen says:

Pfffft! Tampons are stupid … pads are much, much better. Plus tampons can only hold so much … wait should I really be posting about this? …. Meh. Sure it will turn someone on. I’m sure there is a period fetish somewhere.

Gay Pride month? It is nearly over O_O

And do we even have anything for WTF month? Sadomi was great but last time it was pretty much a fail, unless you are going to go with my “Not WTF month”. I was pretty proud of that idea ;)

2. David says:

Misaka will never be lesbian. She likes touma too much.

3. prettyprophet says:

Fallen: Yeah, but pads can be noticeable so you wanna be discreet….regardless, you’re on the money; there’s definitely a period fetish out there. Best not to think too much on it. Gay Pride Month? Nearly over, but not done. And WTF Month……I have no idea, I’m leaving the picks for July to Funny. So….expect something.

David: Hey, I’m all about canon pairings myself…….but fuck it, this is okama.

4. Fallen says:

From what I hear from you, Funny does most things by himself so it ain’t anything new X3

Well if you are a heavy flooder then pads all the way. The last thing you need is for blood to soak through your clothing. And you can get infections because not only are you soaking up the blood but you are building it up behind the tampon. Which isn’t very hygienic. Though similar with pads. Doing extreme exercise with pads can have blood dripping down the side of your leg. Though it is best to have overnight ones in my experience because they are large, bulky, soak up heaps and really comfortable. You get sore down there and yeah. Overnights may be bulky but they don’t move too much around and they are really comfortable.

Though I shouldn’t laugh but one time my sister was playing netball and this girl attacked her, and knocked her and my sister to the ground. Then when my sister looked at her hand, there was blood all over it and she screamed and then realized that the other girl lost her tampon so … she screamed again.

So … any other personal conversations that need to be made public?

(Yes I prefer Canon pairings. I’m not one for impossible pairings)

5. [...] also remember okama……so here’s the okama quota of the month: “A Certain Student’s Lesgun”, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun yuri doujinshi. Circle collab between UB (okama’s) and 20LIQUID [...]

6. prettyprophet says:

Personal? Oh sure! You see that Captain Harlock trailer yet? I’m going to have to say, that’s looking badass…..even though it may totally diverge from source material. Still, it had that bird and Harlock was looking fucking fine. Oh, and there was that T&A for the boys.

Anyways, yeah, canon. But I can understand why people may prefer non-canon at times……writers may just shoehorn in a canon pairing because they know fuckall about writing a natural romance. That, or fan-wank fan-fantasy. No knowledge on Railgun so I have no idea what this counts as.

7. Fallen says:

WHAT?! I TOTALLY MISSED THAT! WHOLY SHIT! OMG! HARLOCK TRAILER! HARLOCK TRAILER! HOLY FUCK *spazzes out*

OMFG! OMFG! JESUS CHRIST~! JDNFKLEAIEJKRL VNE:LRMWLQANDF CEIO JARMECDSFV!!!!!!!!!! NFjkejwn veiotrfmewr avjteiwojtrfeklgndmxc!!!!

I think I wet myself! AWESOME LOOKING! AHHHHHHH! ALMOST SQUEEING! NO WAIT!@ I DID SQUEE! OJREAKLNEIOMAL!

*is excited*

WHO THE FUCK DIDN’T TELL ME?! ANIME NEWS NETWORK?! DAMN YOU! No. FUCK YOU! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!

Yeah some non-canon is actually decent but most seem to be illogical … completely out of character. So meh … good ones are okay.

8. prettyprophet says:

I saw it off io9, so I figured all the Leiji fans would’ve saw it by then…..well, I guess I was wrong.

9. Ghost says:

Prophet: “there‚Äôs definitely a period fetish out there. Best not to think too much on it.”

Totally read that as “best not to drink too much on it.”

10. prettyprophet says:

Period drinking fetish, Rabbits provide.