A wrap-up so tight, you’ll want to cross-dress.
- Commission Contest #2. IRC Rabbit-chan only! Win non-cash-prizes!
- Well, well, well, Cowslip is back in play with Soul Eater hentai doujinshi, “Love and Power”, circle Bakatohasami. Maka x Soul, Blair x Maka, Soul x Maka. It’s young romance! Hot damn, finally something that’s consensual.
- Back to the Reich with the Third Reich: “Otto Carius – Tigers in the Mud”. Hayao Miyazaki-ing it up with Delinquent-manga.
- …And flipping to the Club again, this time with Gunbuster hentai “Salvage 2″, circle Rehabilitation. Don’t worry about “Salvage 1″. This has Jung-Freud fucking a Sizzler pilot plus pin-ups of the rest of the girls in the risqué.
- Acony! Kei Toume! Chapter ONE. Yep, redoing it, Rabbit style.
- Remember Okama’s “filtered”? Here’s Okama’s “Morning Suicide”. From the OKAMAX book. Opener for “30 Days of Okama”.
- Acony, chapter TWO. We ain’t redoing it anymore…because we’re DONE VOLUME ONE now.
- Remember Okama’s overall sexiness? Here’s Okama’s “see” and “world”, from his “okamarble” book. We got beauty, we got breasts.
“All-seeing one IOPE make her, NN, lie awake for me for all eternity.”
Terra: It’s pretty. So many colors. Does it cook itself while we wait?
Power Girl: No, you eat it raw.
Power Girl: Really. Don’t worry about its origins. Just try it.
[Terra makes a I'm-about-to-puke face]
Power Girl: Okay, we’ll get you some gyoza instead.
[Terra spits out sushi]
“Don’t treat me to the things of the world
I’m not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Is a man that makes me, then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I’m the one you want
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost, I’ll be gone”
Koku nano MUSIC
Kono sekai ni
“The position in which we are now is a very strange one which in general political life never happened. Namely, the thing that I refer to is this: To have security against atomic bombs and against the other biological weapons, we have to prevent war, for if we cannot prevent war every nation will use every means that is at their disposal; and in spite of all promises they make, they will do it. At the same time, so long as war is not prevented, all the governments of the nations have to prepare for war, and if you have to prepare for war, then you are in a state where you cannot abolish war.
This is really the cornerstone of our situation. Now, I believe what we should try to bring about is the general conviction that the first thing you have to abolish is war at all costs, and every other point of view must be of secondary importance.”
Second Rabbit contest ever! Even crazier and wetter than before!