The Rabbit Revelry draws to a close.
- So we opened the month with Funny’s commission of “Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne” porn…”YOSUGA, or the Rape of Mifunashiro”. Artist was Ganassa. Funny’s an insane idiot.
- Well, what do you know, another joint with another group…..“Patalliro”, chapter 22 with Onadoru Euphoria.
- Speaking of joints, here’s one with our randy pal Brolen; guess what it is? “Spring Strawberry”, vol. 3! Ichigo 100% hentai by Yoshu Ohepe, commissioned by Setebos.
- Then February 14th rolled around…….nothing like “Etrian Odyssey II: Heroes of Lagaard” doujinshi to commemorate the Reich anniversary. “Sekakyuu Kuronikuru”, circle Water Wheel, artist Shirota Dai.
- And a Revolution post for kicks. But hey, it’s the Revelry now.
- “Cat’s World”! Chapter 2! What, you thought the anniversary would have only ONE release? Fuck that, okama this place up!
- …….and naturally we swing back to the Club Cowslip with Detective Conan/Case Closed/Magic Kaito tentacle yaoi, aptly titled “Tentacles”. By Hattori Detective Agency, artists Serikawa Miyabi and Yodogawa. Scanned by kyuuichan.
- Hey, Reich again with “Gun Frontier” chapter 3, a series that could’ve been yaoi. Yeah, Leiji said that somewhere. Preempted Brokeback by a long shot.
- Because Gun Frontier was just that manly, we were sure the boys needed something to calm them down….so here’s Spring Strawberry again…….only at volume 6 now. Yoshu, Brolen, Setebos, Rabbits. You know the drill.
- …….and another Cowslip. A special Cowslip. “Blazblue” doujinshi! “Azure”, which is yet MORE tentacles. Funny and Ghost pretty much decided 30 Days of Blazblue started with this. When do you think THIS fad’ll end?
- And then there’s our own Rabbit commission work, from AlienMelA. “Shokuou”, original hentai by circle POC, artist Hans. Extreme tentacles. Watch yourself if you prefer the softer touch.
- Finally we end the month with……..SHADOW OF THE FUCKING COLOSSUS doujinshi. “Colossal Girls”. Circle Gatten, artist Shigatake. Yeah, this was a good project. Hope you enjoy the hell out it, Ink. Scanned by Amuro.
prettyprophet: Jesus, this was a long list.
Lavie Rhap: Four Reich releases and seven Cowslip for the month of February 2010.
prettyprophet: Man, is that a record?
Lavie Rhap: We’ve been busy.
prettyprophet: Heh, yeah, technically we’ve all been more busy now in life than before…….and here we are releasing projects left and right. God damn.
Lavie Rhap: Which is why I’d like us to take the time to reiterate our position…
prettyprophet: Yeah, RECRUITMENT! Translators, editors, whatever…….you are welcome to join up. Email me at pr.rabbit[at]gmail[dot]com for details. We’re doing a hell lot more projects………but our numbers are pretty much the same as it’s been since last year. Don’t get fooled by the about page, we’re never more than eight active bodies, tops…..two of them being translators.
Lavie Rhap: While we haven’t felt the pinch yet, it does get rough should our primary editors, Prophet and Funny, find themselves unavailable.
prettyprophet: Usually we try to keep things cleaned WELL in advance, making it so typesetters don’t have to sit on a script……..but seeing how Funny’s typesetting most of the time as well………yeah, I barely have time to organize shit myself. It’s always “crap, this has to be cleaned”, “did anyone check this?”, “when’s this getting released”……and so on. And don’t tell me to fucking chillax.
Lavie Rhap: Haven’t said a word.
prettyprophet: Don’t be surprised if March slows down in comparison to this month. Don’t be surprised if I’m totally wrong.
Lavie Rhap: We would quite appreciate any assistance our readers could offer; a number of the Rabbits are continually working on Rabbit projects due to fears of any possible stalling.
prettyprophet: That and the idiots are doing more projects we can handle.
Lavie Rhap: Of course, it is not all doom-and-gloom with us; we’ve ambitious goals for the rest of this year.
prettyprophet: And of course, we’re not going to talk about that at all until we do them. Maybe you should join up, huh? Then you’d be privy to all our little secrets……….yeah right, I don’t even know half of what we’re doing.
Lavie Rhap: You do know more than most.
prettyprophet: And most is prone to changing before I even hear about it. So that’s the secret behind why we never write down our secrets.
Lavie Rhap: Shall we speak on more mundane matters?
prettyprophet: Or country matters?
Lavie Rhap: If you so please.
prettyprophet: nde got “Heavy Rain” but we haven’t opened it yet. Too busy. I’ve been exploring “Shadow of the Colossus” though. Go figure. Then there’s “ICO”……..
Lavie Rhap: Ah yes, and the co-op?
prettyprophet: Fucking awful. Why is it that we’ve got coordination shooting stuff but we can’t even run around shadows. FUNNY, YOU FUCKING SUCK.
Lavie Rhap: Have you tried switching roles?
prettyprophet: Course we did. I’m better at being Ico. Still doesn’t change the fact that there’s no coordination.
Lavie Rhap: I haven’t been playing any games…despite acquiring “The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks” not too long ago.
prettyprophet: You got that? When?
Lavie Rhap: Trojan accidentally purchased an extra copy.
prettyprophet: Fucking rich boy. Give me an extra copy!
Lavie Rhap: Are you going to get it?
prettyprophet: Maybe. A Zelda that does stuff? Fuck yeah! ……alright, let me borrow it later.
Lavie Rhap: And as for movies, books, events?
prettyprophet: Nothing, nothing……and I ain’t going to talk about events.
Lavie Rhap: I saw “The Crazies” yesterday.
Lavie Rhap: I don’t think it’d be to your liking.
prettyprophet: Let me guess: stupid people making stupid decisions in a fucked up situation for sake of drama. Whatever, spoil it for me after, I ain’t watching it.
Lavie Rhap: That’s about all for new material from me.
prettyprophet: Too bad Pat ain’t here. I’m sure she’s got SOMETHING to say. Alright, let’s wrap it up. Was there anything else?
Lavie Rhap: We hope to relaunch the Villa Leporidae soon.
prettyprophet: You know, when we’re not releasing things. So who the hell knows when that’ll be? Peace out!