Liberty, Lunacy, Love

Hattori Mitsuka’s [Rotten Bud]

Kiss the girls and make them One

“Bottle of mine, it’s you I’ve always wanted!
Bottle of mine, why was I ever decanted?
Skies are blue inside of you
The weather’s always fine;
For
There ain’t no Bottle in all the world
Like that dear little Bottle of mine.”

funny_bunny: GASENKOTSU.

On the Rotten Rabbit
On Hotfile
Return to Passing Fancy

9 Comments

1. Anonymous says:

Little typo in Rotten_Bud_05.png:
    “replusive” -> “repulsive”

Also, in Rotten_Bud_03.png, “戦前 標準” should be translated as “PREWAR STANDARD”, not “POST-WAR STANDARD”.

As for Rotten_Bud_09.png, are you sure about the translation of “汚いわよ其処「月のモノ」の排池口なんだから”? I’m nowhere even close whatsoever to being at all fluent in Japanese, but I would’ve guessed that the “モノ” there was kanafied “物” rather than kanafied “者”, and that “月のモノ” was basically a sanitized way of referring to menstruation (i.e., stuff that comes out once a month). But, I dunno.

By the way, if anyone’s wondering where they’ve seen this oneshot before, a slightly more censored version was included in the anthology 地獄の季節 (Jigoku no Kisetsu / Hell’s Season).

2. Anonymous says:

Whoops, just noticed a couple more little typos:

Rotten_Bud_01.png:
    “pasttime” -> “pastime”

Rotten_Bud_03.png:
    “artifical” -> “artificial”

3. …….you know, this almost makes me think this is some evil plot to make me do a version 2 release of this thing…………..but then I remember: no, Funny and Ghost = fucking idiots.

4. Ghost says:

You’re right on all accounts Anon. The moon thing is my best fuck up yet.

But don’t worry, because Prophet will ALWAYS be here to clean up after our messes!

5. Anonymous says:

> You’re right on all accounts Anon.

No, I’m not!
    …I mistranscribed one of the kanji in that one line, which I should’ve written as:
    “汚いわよ其処「月のモノ」の排口なんだから”
    (排泄 = excretion. 排池 = drainage pond, apparently.)
    Sorry if that confused any bystanders. (汗)

6. No Comment says:

Is it bad if I started laughing at the end?

7. Ghost: That’s exactly what I’m here for.

Anon: Thanks for the tipoff; we’ll let this release settle, then get a v2……later.

No Comment: Nah.

8. Azula says:

what chapter is this release for this chapter?
    The name isn’t enough. the number is something I look into most of the time in releases.

9. According to Funny, it’s chapter 9.