Liberty, Lunacy, Love

Space Pirate Captain Harlock ~ Ch. 01

TO SPACE

“We are human
After all
Much in common
After all”

prettyprophet: Hey, what do you know, a new project. Oh hold up, it’s not just any new project, it’s LEIJI MATSUMOTO’S “SPACE PIRATE CAPTAIN HARLOCK”!

funny_bunny: CHAPTER ONE.

prettyprophet: Actually, if you lurk the forums, this shouldn’t be a surprise. Katatonia, new Rabbit translator, more or less spoiled the surprise there.

funny_bunny: YOU SPOILER. RUINING ALL THE FUN OF THE SURPRISE.

prettyprophet: Yeah man, it’s like giving a kid a Christmas present and then tearing it open in their face.

funny_bunny: I’d do it.

prettyprophet: You would, wouldn’t you?

funny_bunny: SHUT UP.

prettyprophet: Sorry folks, Funbuns here has to pretend to hulk out from now on.

funny_bunny: UNSTOPPABLE RABBIT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

prettyprophet: Not gonna get into why, but let’s just say it’s for a stupid ass reason.

funny_bunny: Hey! Now do I mock your precious projects and beautiful beliefs?

prettyprophet: Bitch, please, we all know the answer to that.

funny_bunny: Harlock! THANK YOU ANONYMOUS BENEFACTOR.

prettyprophet: Yeah, this one goes out to that person, as well as all the Leiji forum folks. Props, rockas. Merry Christmas.

funny_bunny: INK! COME FORTH AND WISH THEM A MERRY CHRISTMASTIME!

Killer Ink: No thanks.

On Space Psycho Lolipop holstein
On Hotfile
On Mediafire
Buy from Passing Fancy!

12 Comments

1. iskra says:

*faints*

2. ledman says:

Guys, I’m impressed :) Good job!

3. Ratatosk says:

yay!
    and no sign of that horrible little girl yet, which is promising..
    what a christmas present.
    x

4. animekritik says:

LOL, is that comment about Mayu?! That’s so wrong and yet so right…

5. iskra says:

THANK YOU, GUYS!!!

Ok, I started adding two and two together, sure, but still it is a great surprise! And I am mentioned in the credits? Oh! I had no idea I was the scanner :D Yeah, Prophet, you settled it ;)

Early Christmas is just what I need!

6. yamiangie says:

iskra you were the one posting the raws a while back for all of us.
    i have that zip still.
    So how does this compare to the other scanlation I have of the chapter?

I liked Mayu, she’s what the ouran host club calls a lovey item. Sort of like Honney sempi whith Mori sempi. Or Pinoko and Black Jack.

7. yamiangie says:

should the second page be blank? I can never tell sometimes my computer has a love hate with letting me view these files.

8. Katatonia says:

Yo, Who’s bringing presents? The Rabbit Reich’s bringing presents xD

@PrettyProphet: I didn’t take any presents away! Think of it as a Hanukkah present to any Jewish people out there, Lol. And slave you say =P

@Iskra: Yeah, It was you who originally scanned the Japanese version of the manga. Of course you’re mentioned. Without you this project wouldn’t have come to fruition =P

@Yamiangie: The first 2 pages in the manga are blank. That’s standard for the 70′s era.

9. mako says:

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10. This is just to make up for the fact that there probably won’t be anything for next week……..probably.

11. No Comment says:

Thank you. I’ll be looking forward to more of it.

12. [...] Captain Harlock! Holy shit! Yeah, re-scanlating Leiji Matsumoto’s “Space Pirate Captain Harlock” with Rabbit translations via new translator Katatonia. Can we afford to do a new series? Hey, we’re about to find out. Props go out to our benefactor who wants to be anonymous. [...]