Liberty, Lunacy, Love

Space Pirate Captain Harlock ~ Ch. 02

Man among men

“Three years ago I got shot through a wormhole. I’m in a distant part of the universe aboard this living ship of escaped prisoners, my friends. I’ve made enemies. Powerful. Dangerous. Now all I want is to find a way home, to warn Earth. Look upward, and share… the wonders I have seen.”

prettyprophet: “Space Pirate Captain Harlock”, chapter 2. This was actually due out earlier this week, but uh, my fault there for taking a quick jaunt out of town. Couple quick notes on this: there’s no chapter breaks so we’re just guessing where this thing ends………..Katatonia ended it at page 74, but 70 seemed a better fit. Anyways, yeah, hungover, anything you guys want to add?

funny_bunny: INFINITE SPACE IS LIKE INFINITE HARLOCK!

prettyprophet: Right. Peace out.

On Space Psycho Lolipop holstein
On Paper Burning ak
On Hotfile
On Mediafire
Buy from Passing Fancy!

11 Comments

1. animekritik says:

Little known fact:

The only thing that keeps my suicidal tendencies in check is a fear that if I were to shoot myself I would burn like paper (I call this cartopyrophobia).

2. Ratatosk says:

We don’t know who or what they are, we just know they burn really easily..

3. Lucas says:

Hi!

I intending to use use your scans and translation to make a brazilian-portuguese version of Sayonara Japan, and i’m sending this menssage only to request a permission. If it’s all right, your credits will remain in the portuguese version.

If you want, can answer me sending me an e-mail or simply answering here in the comments. I’ll be visting here looking for the answer and enventually will answer your answer ^^

Thank you!

4. ak: what about drowning yourself? What’ll happen there?

Ratatosk: Wonder if they smell like burning paper.

Lucas: Sent you an email.

5. animekritik says:

Aha, interesting! So I should shoot myself while underwater. That way, if I start burning the water will douse the flames!! Thanks prophet, now I can off myself in peace.

6. yamiangie says:

Farscape I would watch reruns of that back before they had the leads get roles in Stargate. Harlock’s crew is more fun.

7. ak: Glad to help.

yamiangie: Harlock or John Crichton………ouch, tough call. Harlock’s got the voice…….Crichton’s got that down-home feel. We’ll see what happens when the Harlock movie comes out. Anyone know how he’ll sound for that?

8. Katatonia says:

Hey what’s up? Check it out. I don’t want anyone re-translating or re-subbing any translations I do or have done with my Rabbit crew. You will destroy the entire translation by doing that. So as far as “Brazilian/Portuguese” or any other language in re-subbing goes. That’s out of the question. The answer is no. If you want it translated in your language. You translate it yourself direct from the Japanese version to your language. I’m sick of people coming to me saying there’s tons of context missing because of a re-translation.

9. Lucas was talking about Sayonara Japan…….but there you have it: for Harlock, Katatonia doesn’t approve of using his translations for re-translation.

10. [...] back to Leiji. “Space Pirate Captain Harlock”, chapter 2. Hey, meet the cast, have some [...]

11. iskra says:

It seems I underestimated Kei :D

(I don’t believe I did not comment earlier!!!)