“Don’t want to hear about your little problems
We’re not so political and nobody cares where you’re from, where you’re from
‘Cause you know that laugh, it’s a thing of wonder
We can wait, we can wait, we can wait for the morning to come, to come”
“‘Cause if you run into the eye of the storm
To get round the back
You better hit the floor
No, I can’t take it
I can’t take it
I can’t take it anymore”
“Come on get down
Come get down
Make amends, make a bow
Come on get down
Come get down
Mighty youth, here and now”
“Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon. We may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar. The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will also mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psychological, Damien, and powerful. So don’t listen to him. Remember that– do not listen.”
“sperges me, Domine, hyssopo, et mundabor:
Lavabis me, et super nivem dealbabor”
“As long as houses are built, as long as tablets are sealed,
as long as brothers are at enmity,
as long as there exist strife and hatred in the land,
as long as the river carries the waters to the sea,
so long is there no likeness of death drawn
When the alu-demon and the eziz-demon greetaman,
then the Anunnaki, the great gods assemble
and the goddess of fate, she who with them determines fate, will do so,
For they determine death and life.
But the days of death are unknown to mankind”
“Taiyo no shita de hana ni kakomarete
Anata to hibi sugoshitai
Kono omoi wo mune ni
Atarashii sekai de
Watashi rashiku ikiru”
“In the ancient city of London, on a certain autumn day in the second quarter of the sixteenth century, a boy was born to a poor family of the name of Canty, who did not want him. On the same day another English child was born to a rich family of the name of Tudor, who did want him. All England wanted him too. England had so longed for him, and hoped for him, and prayed God for him, that, now that he was really come, the people went nearly mad for joy.”
“And you say you’re almost human
But that’s too easy
That’s too easy to say
Rabbits require assistance whenever anyone feels like dropping by. Group’s the same as always, mayday, over.
- “Nyotai Driver”, Star Driver hentai by Gambler Club. Joint with Anonygoo. Some femdom failure on the Galactic Pretty Boy.
- “Paradise?”, Bayonetta hentai by Bakunyu Fullnerson. Joint with Anonymous Scanner and Desudesu. Some femdom success by Bayonetta on Luka.
- “Second Wife”, hentai oneshot by Inoue Kiyoshirou. Joint with Anonygoo. Crazy-girl-next-door won’t let something like a marriage stop her from her man.
- I made a Tumblr. It’s for Megaten. Some scanlation too, I guess.
- “Acony”, chapter 11 by Kei Toume. Finally, non-porn! Too bad it’s the recap chapter. First of the Easter flood.
- “Gun Frontier”, chapter 11 by Leiji Matsumoto. Finally, non-porn that just happens to have sex! Good times. Second of the Easter Flood
- “Yasogami High’s Sports Meet”, Persona 4 comedy doujinshi by BLACK TAIL ANGELs. Joint with Brolen. Non-porn P4 doujinshi! It’s got some spoilers but fuck it, you should’ve played P4 by now. And if you haven’t, do it. Third of the Easter Flood, Rabbit year.
- “OKAMAX” the 2002 artbook by okama. It’s all done and it’s all sexy. What are you waiting for? Download, yo. Then read ak’s commentary on the commentary. Fourth of the Easter flood.
- “Taokaka Special”, Blazblue hentai by Mayoineko. Joint with Brolen. Funny mains Taokaka. Long story short, he can fuck himself. Fifth of the Easter flood.